Jimmy Tran, MPAS, PA-C
Languages I Speak
Jimmy Tran has been a dermatology physician assistant (PA) for over three years and has an intense interest, passion, and love for dermatology and skin care. Jimmy’s goal is to not only earn a patient’s satisfaction through personalized care, but also through dialogue, understanding, and compassion. From beginning to end, Jimmy ensures that his patients are content and satisfied with the care and attention they have been given.
Jimmy has worked in dermatology and has healthcare experience in a variety of medical centers, hospitals, and physician offices. Because of this, Jimmy has developed a highly-personalized approach to patient care. Through listening and conversation, Jimmy educates his patients about skin conditions, treatment plans, prognoses, and more. He looks forward to bringing his enthusiasm and compassionate care to the Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics.
"Life's too short to not be happy"
- Bachelor of Arts and Science Degree in Biology and Psychology, Syracuse University 2011, Cum Laude
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science University
- NCCPA National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
Where I Practice
400 N. Stephanie Street
Henderson NV 89014
Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics