Keesha Kaplan, PA
Languages I Speak
Keesha Kaplan received her Master’s Degree in Science as a Physician Assistant from Touro University in Las Vegas. She has been practicing Dermatology since 2010. Keesha treats all aspects of Dermatology including general/medical, surgical, and skin cancer treatments. She also treats patients for cosmetic treatments, such as botox and HA fillers. Keesha enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, and loves to be outdoors with sunscreen and a hat.
Keesha is licensed by the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners and is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Clark County Medical Society, Nevada Medical Society, and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
"The skin is an amazing protective organ, which is also a canvas with a story to tell. I really enjoy getting to know my patients. Earning a patient's trust and providing them with sought after results makes my job rewarding."
- Cal State University Hayward, Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Touro University, Nevada, Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Society of Dermatological Physician Assistants
Where I Practice
2650 North Tenaya Way
Las Vegas NV 89128