Olivia Bisignano, FNP-C
Languages I Speak
I was originally born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, where I completed my undergraduate degree in nursing at the University of Arizona. I commissioned into the Army Nurse Corps upon graduation and have been stationed in locations such as Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. I have over 8 years of experience in the medical field prior to earning my Master’s and becoming a nurse practitioner. I am excited to work to meet the skin care needs of the Las Vegas community.
"I strive to provide personalized and unique care to each individual while delivering support they need to meet their goals."
- The University of Arizona – Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2012
- Touro University Nevada – Master of Science in Nursing , Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) – Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Active Duty Army Nurse Corps: 2013-2017; Reserve Army Nurse Corps: 2017-Present. Duty stations: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD and Fort Irwin, CA
Where I Practice
LVSCC Centennial Hills
9780 W Sky Canyon Park
Las Vegas NV 89166
Las Vegas Skin & Cancer Clinics